Aussie trip Part 4 - Canberra

Day 8   (14th May)
Canberra here we are
The Parliament House







To be honest
Canberra had nothing much besides us getting a chance to see the Parliament House
We were even allowed to enter and sit in a meeting room to observe how those politician debate about an issue
That is a new experience for me though
My uncle told me that we could see the President of Australia name Julie Gillard if we were lucky


Went to KFC for lunch
I did not take any pictures since I was too hungry
The fried chicken at KFC was not oily
My cousin said they used the chicken from the farm
However
The fried chicken was not so crunchy like those in Malaysia
I like the french fries in KFC
It said that the fries were fried using good oil
Believe it or not?
Headed to Cooma after this heavy lunch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves