Aussie trip Part 5 - Cooma

Day 8   (14th May)
Reached Cooma in the evening
Cooma was colder than expected
The temperature was always less than 5 degree celcius
It would be less than zero at night
My uncle rent a farm house for the five of us for three days two nights
The cottage looked simple from the outside
Inside was very warm and cozy with the old British design
There were three rooms and one bathroom
We spent our days with the chicken, sheep, pony, cats and dog
Time to begin our life as farmers

I was so afraid to hold it.   Scared that it would scratch me.
Feeding the sheep with bread


























This is epic!
Met a new friend !
Sky's getting dark
Indicator for dinner
Chinese Restaurant at Cooma
I won't forget this waiter
He's so friendly and cheerful
A lot of jokes happened here
Although it's a Chinese Restaurant, those waiter and waitresses did not know how to differentiate the Chinese tea
I remembered there's a tea called 'blooming flower'
So we asked: "What's blooming flower?"
The waiter said:"I dunno. What I know is that it is in the tea bag and all I need to do is to add water."
We all could'nt stop laughing
 Enjoying a cup of coffee beside the fireplace before going to bed
So warm~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves