Aussie trip Part 7- Canberra

Day 10  (16th May)
We all got up early in the morning
Time to collect the eggs laid by the hen
The house lady told us that we could have all the eggs
My cousin and I took the basket and headed to the farm
Went inside the chicken coop to collect the eggs
It was very messy and smelly inside
Chicken poops everywhere

We boiled the eggs collected
Enjoy the fresh hard boiled eggs
The size of the eggs was smaller than those I have seen in my house kitchen
My uncle told me that chicken with different colors laid different color eggs
For instance
White color chicken laid eggs which are white

Packed our luggage
Time to leave this beautiful place
Most of my good memories about Aussie had connection with this small cottage house
Before leaving
I had to say goodbye to my baby dog (miss him so much)
This place will be cherished in my heart forever
We left at 11:00 am
It's a long journey to go back
Had to pass through Canberra before reaching Sydney
The cars keep left unless they want to cut through the other car in front


Reflection on the lake
Sheep eating grass
Saw a kangaroo's carcass on the way
                                  Planned to go Canberra to visit the art gallery and Questacon
They said the art gallery in Canberra was not as good as the one in Melbourne
No matter what
I was still very excited to see the art pieces in another country
Saw some popular ones
So satisfied
Did not take any pictures since we were not allowed 
Better follow the rules ><
Questacon
We quickly rushed to Questacon since it closed at 5:00pm
Questacon is the Austalia's National Science and Technology Centre
Most of the visitors were kids
I learned that those Aussie kids don't just read the text books to obtain knowledge
They learned everywhere
There was an Earthquake House 
We could experience earthquake in it
It's not as horrible as what those kids who came out saying
For me it's really nothing except shaking shaking and shaking
There's also a place to experience free fall
Ohhhh how I wanted to try
But there were too many people queueing up plus the place was closing
Haihhhhzzzz regret~
However, i personally think that the knowledge of science should be obtained like this (Experience)
Not only based on reading and memorizing!

Mintagong RSL Club
Mintagong RSL Club was a club meant for those who served the military
The steak was in big portion
But the price was not cheap
Nothing was cheap in Aussie

It was already 11:00pm when we reached Sydney
My mom and I gotta pack again 
We were leaving Sydney at 10:30 am the next morning
We wanted to write a thank you card but there was no paper at all
So my mom decided to use one of the brochure which had empty space behind (smart hrr? )
We wrote all the sincere words down and inserted the paper into a tissue wrapper after folding it
Go green !  Haha !
Really needa thanks my uncle for everything
He planned this whole trip for us !


Some reminder for myself: 
1. Camera is a must for a trip
2. Shall improve my photography skills
3. Shall obtain more knowledge

*Next trip awaiting*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves