Aussie trip Part 1 - Sydney


First time traveling to Aussie together with my mom, cousin and aunt
Still manage to drink coffee before leaving Malaysia
Day 1   (7th of May)
We departed Malaysia at 10 pm and arrived at Sydney airport at 8 am in the morning
My Aussie cousin
My cousin and I did not sleep at all while in the plane
So we all took super long afternoon nap after arriving at my aunt's house
Dine at Builder's cafe outside the club
Had steak such as rump steak and T-bone steak with different gravy
The steak was soooo fresh
Yummmmmsssss
Rump steak with chips and salads

Day 2   (8th of May)
The picturesque view of Manly beach
Having mocha and latte for brunch.  The mocha was really good!

The ice coffee was way better than those in M'sia.  Its thicker.
We tried to feed the sea gulls with the chips since we could not finish them
A guard saw and came to warn us
Guess the bad thing about Aussie is that there are too many rules to follow
The portion was sooo big
Those sea gulls were not afraid of us ><
Copenhagen ice-cream.   I had boysenberry.
It's nice with the topping
Eating ice-cream in a chilly weather was an entirely different experience
Something you would want to experience if u were born in a forever summer country like me
Taking slow ferry to the city
There were two types of ferry 
Slow ferry and fast ferry
Slow ferry was more expensive
We chose slow ferry to the city so that we could see the view
Took fast ferry when coming back from the city
We went to the hallmark of Sydney-the Opera House and followed by a stroll in the Botanic garden
Heard music played by the didgeridoo
On top of the slow ferry to the city
Sydney Opera House


Aborigine holding a didgeridoo
The sun set around 5pm which is SOOOOO early
It's dinner time


Day 3   (9th of May)
Its basically a shopping day
Went shopping at Waringah Mall and Chatswood Mall
I prefer Chatswood Mall <3
My cousin and I spent some time reading English comics at the library 
Most of the people studying in the library were Asians
My aunt said that those Asian were very hardworking since it was such a golden opportunity for them to study in Aussie
How I admire those Aussie kids who can study on the grass!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves