Nanning, China Day 1 - Zhongshan Snack Street

Hi it's me~ Yes, I'm traveling again. This time I'm going to China!






































I have always wanted to go to China
To see how fast this country has changed
Finally made it this time due to the very cheap air ticket by Air Asia
And yes
I'm flying again~
This time my family and I had chosen Nanning & Guilin as our destination in China
It was a very gloomy day when we just landed 
We stayed at this hotel for one night
Looked really comfy right
One way to prove that you are really in China~ See the sign~
Went for a stroll at night searching for food. City lights~
Yay found it~ Zhong Shan Snack Street
This was quite famous there
To be honest, I didnt quite like it, just tasted like plain crackers exp with the smoke coming out from your mouth
This is a kind of edible leaf and they wrapped it with some meat inside to fry it. Very tasty!

The soya milk here was so good, best to eat with yoo tiao!
Fried insects. Dare to try?
Would you eat these popsicles?


Stay tuned for the next day in Guilin~














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves