Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Day 5 - Riding a motorbike, makan-makan






















Waking up to the breakfast provided by Tan Son Nhat Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Really delicious
Then
Went to walk outside the street for only a short while
It was too hot
Went back hotel to pack
Going back to Malaysia today
Trying the local coffee




























View outside my hotel





















































Finished packing
We went out to grab lunch
By motorbikes
Omygoodness
My first time riding a motorbike
Just thinking about it made me felt so scared
Some more riding in Ho Chi Minh
The city famous for so many motorbikes on the road
Only could pray hard for myself
Look at me, I definitely looked very scared and worried here!



































Trying very hard to smile at the camera





























The weird thing was that after riding for just few minutes
I got used to it
And I no longer felt scared
I was actually enjoying it
Enjoying the wind that passed through my hair
I felt so freeee
Freedom~

Lunch
Too hungry only managed to take the pictures after eating halfway







































































See my happy face~ Its fun!!!








































































Going back Malaysia















































































































































































Lesson learned
Being able to conquer my own fear is the best feeling on earth
I felt like I had nothing to be scared of
Really glad that I was given an opportunity to ride a motorbike in this hustle and bustle city
To know that I should not set limit to myself
Although this may be something small to you
It means a lot to me
Ho Chi Minh
You have been good
Time to go back to reality~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves