Day 3-The Amazing Singapore (Part 2)

Doubtless
The transportation in Singapore was very convenient
There were MRT stations everywhere we went
Took the MRT to Bugis Station

However
It started to rain again
So we just spent some time at the Bugis Junction

Hokaido Ice-cream
One minute
There was no buyer
Another minute
The ice-cream stall was full of people
I chose the green tea flavor one
Which costs 2SD
Tried the Korean spicy rice cake
Seriously guys
It was super duper spicy (the one I bought)
My tongue was like burning when I started eating the second piece
I could hardly speak for a few minutes


Here's the Bugis street
This place is a must if you want to experience Singapore
Bugis street is a bazaar selling all kinds of stuffs ranging from food to drinks to clothes to accessories
It was sort of like the 'pasar malam' we Malaysian called it
You can get cheap and nice stuffs there
I bought a dress which cost only 10 SD, but the quality was pretty good

Bugis street done
Boarded the bus to East Coast
East Coast is a beach
The bus dropped us at some where near the East Coast
None of us knew how to go there
So it was time for us to explore
We walked a long way to the East Coast
We even walked through the Underpass which travel under the busy road
Cyclist also passed by


Reached
Take a deep breath and feel the breeze


There was a lake with facilities for surfing


Went to rent bicycles
It depends on your height
As for adults
The price ranged from 6SD to 8SD per hour
There was a very safe path for cyclist
The path went around the coast
It was separated from the jogging path
So, there was nothing for you to worry about while cycling
We felt like Singaporeans while cycling at East Coast
As if we were living like one of them
Engaged in one of their daily routines
Love the feel of the wind blowing through my hair
THIS IS LIFE
I wondered how long I had not been cycling
How long I had not given myself a break from the stressful life I had
I wish I could just stay there
Kept cycling and cycling...
Passed by this beautiful garden
Flowers blossoming
One hour of cycling had come to an end
Time for dinner
Went to the nearest hawker center
Tell you what
It had the best food in Singapore (My opinion)
We had Wanton noodles, sugar cane juice (air tebu), chicken satay and laksa
The Wanton noodles had some homemade chilli sauce in it
The laksa tasted more like curry
Something different from those in Malaysia


Dusk was comming
Spending our last few minutes at the lake before the sun sets
Capturing the memorable moment
Memories will fade
People will change
But things or people captured in the photograph will remain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves