Day 4- Last glimpse of Singapore




Went to Jurong point after finishing our breakfast
There were different types of food cuisines



This is the exterior of Jurong Point
Can you see the Starbucks coffee signboard
It had a very good environment for sipping a cup of coffee




We had a cup of mocha as our brunch (5.80 SD)
The mocha seemed to be thicker and richer
Can you see the difference between those in Singapore and Malaysia
Drawing the face of my friend in Starbucks





Our peaceful and wonderful  morning passed
In such a slow pace
Wish I could spend all my mornings like that
We then went to the 'Tokyo Street' at Jurong Point
At the 'Tokyo Street'
So Japan~ish






The Sophisca
A Japanese candy shop
Those candies were so cute
Of course
The price was dear too
Love the interior of the shop







The view inside(left) and outside(right) the MRT
Later
We took the MRT to the Lot 101 Shopping Mall
I went to the mall for the second time
Why???
For SMIGGLE's sake
(*Smiggle is the name of a stationery shop)
FYI, Smiggle can only be found in Australia, Singapore and New Zealand
The first Smiggle store was opened in Melbourne
Soon, it became the hottest stationery brand in Australia!

My favourite stationery shop!


The stationery sold in Smiggle were unique
They were many choices of color for you too
You will surely find the color you desired
I bought seven pens from Smiggle
Five were captured in the picture on your left
They were of the same design







Smiggle done
Time to go back to Kluang, Johor

Ciao~Singapore
I'm gonna go back to you one day
Thanks to my tour guides (you guys know who you are)
For bringing me such a memorable time in Singapore
Hope we can meet again


On the next day (6th August)
We went back from Johor to Kuala Lumpur 
My Singapore trip ends here









Most of the pictures were taken by phone camera
Pardon me for the not-so-good quality of pictures
I'm gonna save money to buy a camera
Hopefully DSLR camera


*Next trip awaiting*
Who's with me?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves