It's My Big Day !!!

Yes I'm turning 21 this year
Luckily my face does not look 21 at all
phewwww~~
So this year Fong and I decided to celebrate our birthdays together

We hosted our b'day celebration at Levain Boulangerie Patisserie
Initially, we told others that it was only a gathering
Who knows, they were too smart to guess
Received so many presents from them
I'm a happy kid ^ ^
Levain is very famous for its pasta
So we all ordered pasta
I had Aglio Olio
Yummyyyyyyyy~~
It has the best Alio Olio ever!
Wanna know how tasty it is?
Just look at our happy faces !
It's been so long since we all gathered together
Chit-chatting, giggling, laughing
I had not felt so happy for so long
That afternoon was indeed memorable for me
Without realizing
We took many photos to capture the good memories forever
I will let the photos do the talking
Our OOTD
Then
We went Caffeinees for tea
To be honest
The food at Caffeinees was just so-so
Nothing special but pricey
After Caffeinees
We still went to have Western food for dinner
We had been eating for the whole day
Who cares about gaining a little weight when our day was filled with laughter?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves