This is what I do





























By looking at this picture
You may have guessed what I do
Yea
That's my job for NOW
Taking care of kids and giving them knowledge
I'm a teacher + tutor

Marking books
Preparing materials for class
They are part of my daily routine
They do homework
They play

They roll on floor
They watch movie

They learn to fold stars

Those are the good memories in my working life
It is my first time working as a full timer
I work 10 hours a day
Although I might look a bit too young to be a teacher
and also lacking of experience
But at least I tried my best
I did my best


Here comes the bitter part
Yelling, shouting and scolding are common there
I considered myself quite patient
But the kids can really make me scold like a mad lady

There is a seven-year-old kid who lives in his own world
He is not afraid of scoldings
He eats paper
He climbs window
He eats coins
He eats staples bullet
He 'swims' on floor
And he never attends class
How to handle a kid like that?

There are two eleven-year-old kids
They were nearly hit by a car one day
Why?
Cuz they never listened to my instruction
They ran across the road like a bull which has lost control
But
Am I really the one to blame?
 So much happened recently
I'm tired

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves