Australia Part 4- Dreamworld Theme Park

Day 6 (26/12/15)
I went to Dreamworld Theme Park on 26/12 and 28/12
To simplify everything
I will just combine the pictures that I took on both days here
Let the pictures do the talking~
Waking up to this view is truly a blessing!
Excluding the Whitewater World
Dreamworld Theme Park has 8 sections
Namely the Main Street, Goldrush Country, Corroboree, ABC Kids World & Wiggles World, Tiger Island, Dreamworks Experience, Ocean Parade, Motorsports Experience

Jang Jang Jang Jang
Watched two shows here.
Indirectly saying I'm short? 
Wanna go on a ride with me?
This place is everyone's heaven especially under the hot sun!
We chose rainbow and chocolate mint
Anyone loves churros (spanish donuts) here?
The feeding of the super cute tiger cub
I assume this is tiger Kai
Giant popsicles at Kids world

This thing was pretty scary even though we didn't go for the 360 degree spin one.

King Julien's Theatre. More suitable for kids.

This thing made me so dizzy under the hot sun
This one quite fun. The Thunder River Rapids.
The Rocky Hollow Log Ride is highly recommended too (no picture to show here)
Make sure you deposit your belongings inside the locker before you go
If not
You will need to carry your bag along the log ride
And your bags will be wet since water will be splashed all over
At Goldrush Country. I have no idea what they were trying to say > <
Ask if it's fun?
Hmmm
Personally, Gold Coast to me was a bit commercialize and I'm not really a theme park person
Because usually I only go for the not-so-extreme-ride
There was nothing much to do in Gold Coast except going to theme parks (or maybe we didn't explore much)
Well, at least you can spend whole day at the theme park with your loved ones~

So hot~Getting a sun burn soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves