Eco Forest One Day Trip

Have you heard of the Eco Forest in the heart of Kuala Lumpur? (Formerly known as Hutan Simpan Bukit Nanas)
I only got to know about it recently
And it shocked me that the city centre of KL actually has a forest?!
This is the entrance that we entered from
We took the monorail to Station Bukit Nanas
Once you walk out from the station
You will see this sign
Just follow it
There are actually 2 routes (one from Jalan Ampang and the other one from Jalan Raja Chulan)
If you follow the Jalan Ampang route
You will need to hike for approx 20-30 minutes in the Canopy Walk depending on your speed
It was quite an easy hike
But lesser people
The Raja Chulan route is the nearest to the suspension bridge
So if you just want to grab some nice Instagrammable pictures
It is better to go to the Raja Chulan route

Immersing ourselves in the forest
There were actually very few people using this route
So it is better to come in a bigger group of people
And remember to bring mosquito repellent
The suspension bridge!
This is where we walked out
Once we walked out
We saw the huge and tall KL Tower right in front of us
Was thinking to enter, but saw the price not so worth it
So just watched it from far enough dy

We ended up inside the KL Tower
I have been living in this city for more than 20 years
But I felt like I have never gotten to know more about this city until this day
Being a tourist in a city that I thought I was familiar with
Gave me a different feeling
I thought
KL was so beautiful
Why hadn't I realized this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Taiwan- Alpaca Cafe & Danshui