Rock Climbing (Part 2)

 This time I went to Putrajaya Challenge Park for rock climbing
The entrance fee is RM6 for adults and RM3 for students
You will also need to pay for the shoes (rented), harness (rented) and belayer service
You can always share them with your partner (up to you)

In my own opinion
The grips at Putrajaya Challenge Park were much further away compare to the one at Camp 5 One U
 So
This made the whole process a lot harder
I could only manage to climb the beginner's section (reaching the top)

Rock climbing is really a good sport for you to keep fit by burning calories
It can improve your cardiovascular health and increase muscle tone
It targets the muscles in our arms, chest, back and also legs
So
With only one type of workout
You will get a really nice and fit body 

Like all the other strenuous exercises
We warmed up by doing bouldering for a few minutes
Then
We got to do the real thing-rock climbing

My friend and I were already exhausted and sweating profusely after the first climb
This was because we seldom do exercises
Luckily
We had some time off while the other person went for the climb (we took turns)
Since we shared the harness (to save cost)

Do not worry about the one hour belayer service if you are thinking it is too short
To be honest
We cannot climb continuously for 1 hour
As for me
I needed few minutes break after each climb
So 
1 hour climb is really enough for beginners

 People said that you would somehow get addicted to rock climbing after your first try
I think it worked for me
I'm really addicted to it 
Until all I could think of after the climb was that when would be the NEXT time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves