The Beautiful Ending

Outside was drizzling
Sipping a cup of coffee
Getting flashbacks
 I still remember...
It was raining heavily that afternoon 
 
My duty was to fetch the children from school back to the center
We fetch them back one by one
So
I happened to fetch this Standard 4 kid
I had to carry the umbrella by using one hand
The other was used to carry his heavy school bag
 When we reached the center
He took back his school bag
Guess what he said?
He asked, "Why did you wet my bag?"

 I still remember...
My first time using the rattan cane

Even I was surprised at myself holding the cane
Children misbehaved
Just to scare them

I still remember...
There was a Standard 1 kid who was as stubborn as a bull
None of the punishments worked on her
One day
During class time
She was reluctant to do my work
I forced her
I scolded her
I snatched the exercise paper from her (since she did not want it)
Guess what she said to me?
She said, "You no manners!"
With her big eyes looking directly at me
I don't remember when was the last time someone scolded me those words
Maybe not at all
Can you imagine how it feels like ?

I still remember...
Before taking the job
I never actually raised my voice when people irritated me
I never actually scolded anyone
After taking the job
I had sore throat quite often
The whole floor could hear my voice when I was scolding people
I got a really serious infection in my throat

But
Never to forget...
Their cheerful smiles

 Their innocence

Their playfulness
We were a class
A family

Never to forget...
The day I told them that it was my last day
The whole Standard 2 made me a card secretly
They only told me that they had a surprise for me
Taadaaaaa~~


 It was beautiful
It was creative
It was perfect
Thanks to her (their class teacher) for guiding them
Thanks to all the Standard 2 kids
A picture with her (the one on your left)

Also 
Never to forget
I hugged those kids on my last day of work
They hugged me back
One even gave me a peck on my cheek
How sweet~
There were good and bad times
I will never forget those who listened to me, helped me when times were tough for me
I learned a lot from my work
I am thankful for being given such an opportunity 
It was a beautiful ending after all~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Part 11- Stanwell Park, Kiama Blowhole, Kings Point Retreat Ulladulla for Camping

Eco Forest One Day Trip

Palladium Cafe KL & Batu Caves